Pokemon Lapis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum of the pokemon lapis site! :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Registration Problem (Forums Issue for admins)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cadence

Registration Problem (Forums Issue for admins) Empty
PostSubject: Registration Problem (Forums Issue for admins)   Registration Problem (Forums Issue for admins) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:46 am

I thought I should point out something that should be simple for the admins to fix.

When I first registered on the forums, it said the username I picked was already taken. I checked the memberlist and there was no-one with the username. You can test it out for yourself if you don't believe me.

I have the solution to the problem if the admins don't know how to fix it, due to having a lot of experience with these types of forums. Oh, by the way, can my username be changed to Cadence, which was the original name that I wanted?
Back to top Go down
Mijumaru

Mijumaru

PostSubject: Re: Registration Problem (Forums Issue for admins)   Registration Problem (Forums Issue for admins) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:54 am

Ugh... I had the same problem.
Could also be Changed to Mijumaru?
Back to top Go down
Numbers
Admin
Numbers

PostSubject: Re: Registration Problem (Forums Issue for admins)   Registration Problem (Forums Issue for admins) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:32 pm

hmmm... thats wierd... O-o
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonlapis.myadopts.com/index.php
Numbers
Admin
Numbers

PostSubject: Re: Registration Problem (Forums Issue for admins)   Registration Problem (Forums Issue for admins) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:33 pm

Lockig thread
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonlapis.myadopts.com/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registration Problem (Forums Issue for admins)   Registration Problem (Forums Issue for admins) Empty

Back to top Go down

Registration Problem (Forums Issue for admins)
Page 1 of 1